Hong Kong residents take a stand against violence
Two Hong Kong residents chose to take a stand against the violence which has riled their home for months.
On Sept 14, they joined an event at a shopping center in Kowloon where hundreds of people spontaneously gathered in support of the police, waving the national and HKSAR regional flags while singing the national anthem.
The two residents urged the silent majority in the city to step forward and send a clear message to the radicals that it's time for them to stop.
- Hong Kong residents take a stand against violence
- Tourism at Guizhou's Golden Terraced Fields grows in autumn
- Shanghai Tourism Festival opens
- 123 head of smuggled cattle confiscated in border province
- China's big data sector to continue steady growth: report
- Beijing parks receive over 300,000 holiday visitors